We are sure you are aware of the recent Royal Mail strikes and consequent postal delays. Our regular couriers DPD are experiencing an overwhelming demand and have unfortunately had to put a limit on the number of parcels we can send with them. Luckily, we have organised an additional courier service and we have an update to reassure you how we are now sending your order.
Parcels that are not sent via DPD we will be delivering via premium courier, DHL Express, at no extra cost.
- We are unable to guarantee delivery on the date you select from the calendar at checkout so please only order if you accept that there may be delays beyond the control of Blushing Cook.
- We will be taking advice from our couriers and will dispatch Christmas orders a minimum of 48hrs before your preferred delivery date - please note that this means that your parcel may arrive earlier than expected too.
- On the day we dispatch your order, you will receive an email from us as well as DHL or DPD. These emails will include a tracking number which will allow you to track and manage your parcel. Please note if your order is being delivered to a recipient who might not be there, please use your tracking link to manage your delivery and either select a 'no signature' service or ‘choose a safe place’. If DHL or DPD are not instructed to leave in a safe place and the recipient is not there, the parcel may be returned to the depot and delivery attempted again on the next working day.
- If for any reason your parcel is delayed, we want to assure you that the brownies and floral treats stay perfectly delicious for at least 10 days, if not more upon delivery. They are packaged safely and securely for transit and this will not compromise the quality of the product.
If you need to contact someone regarding your delivery we have some useful contacts below:
DHL - you can track your parcel through your tracking link and parcel number. You can also contact DHL via their contact page here: https://mydhl.express.dhl/gb/en/help-and-support.html#/contact_us
DPD - Download the DPD APP - Follow the link here which will allow you to easily track your delivery and receive live updates as well as contact the driver and DPD.
- Follow My Parcel - you can easily track your delivery here https://track.dpd.co.uk/. Just enter your consignment number sent to you and the delivery postcode.
If you have any queries please email us on email@example.com or fill in the form here where you can leave a telephone number also if you would like us to give you a call back. We are a small team and not always at our screens, but someone will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Office hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.